WELCOME TO VISIONONLINE
• This policy covers how VisionOnline treats personal information thatVisionOnline collects and receives. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
• This policy does not apply to the practices of companies thatVisionOnline does not own or control, or to people that VisionOnlinedoes not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
• VisionOnline only collects personal information when you fill out one of our forms or if you email us the information.
• VisionOnline automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, the page you request, the page you were referred from, and the time and date.
• VisionOnline uses such information for the following general purposes: to fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, and conduct research.
• VisionOnline may send periodic marketing information about our services to any email you provide us.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
• VisionOnline does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
• We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with VisionOnline under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help VisionOnline communicate with you about offers from VisionOnline and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
• We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
• VisionOnline does not set any cookies on your computer.
Confidentiality and Security
• We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
• VisionOnline may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your VisionOnlineaccount or by placing a prominent notice on our site.